Ready-Mix Truck Driver – Kuert Concrete Inc.
Kuert Concrete ready-mix truck drivers are part of the Teamsters Local Union 364 and are bound to the collective bargaining agreement currently in place with the Company. This includes competitive wages, health insurance, and 401k benefits.
Job responsibilities include:
– Operating truck in accordance with all Federal, state, and company regulations.
– Keeping assigned truck clean, free of concrete build up and performing basic vehicle maintenance.
– Ensuring truck is safe to operate and performing all required pre and post-trip inspections.
– Communicating effectively with dispatch and plant management.
Ready-mix truck drivers are assigned one load at a time and are required to safely deliver the load of concrete to the customer, unload the concrete according to customer requests, clean residual concrete from the truck and concrete chutes according to regulations governing concrete wash water, and return to the concrete plant to be loaded again. New hires are enrolled in a 2 week driver training program where they will be paired with a senior ready-mix driver.
– Class A or Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement.
– High school diploma or equivalent with the ability to read and write legibly and perform basic math.
– Ability to lift 75 pounds.
– Ability to routinely lift, climb, and bend.
– Have and maintain a good MVR history
– Possess a customer-first attitude.
– Comply with DOT-regulated drug and alcohol policies.
You may fill out the employment application packet below and return to our office at 3402 Lincolnway W, South Bend, IN 46628 or fax to 574.232.9977. For questions regarding employment applications, please contact our office at 574.232.9911
You will need to fill out a separate Part 1 of the SAFETY PERFORMANCE HISTORY RECORDS REQUEST form for each DOT-regulated previous employer over the past 7 years.